Re: [Evolution] Evolution: Automatically Create Address Book Entries for People You Respond To | a Tech-Recipes Tutorial

On Fri, 2013-05-17 at 23:07 -0500, Eugene wrote:
http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/2322/evolution_automatically_create_address_book_entries/

I can't find this feature anymore. Was it dropped?

evolution-3.6.4

Eugene.
Help shows how to set this up.
"Adding people automatically to my contacts"

Can't find the setting in evolution 3.6.4 - fedora 18.
I don't use it.

Dan Brenner                   They keep me in a cage and
dbrenner dbrenner com         give me hardware to play with.