Re: [Evolution] "Empty Trash" doesn't work

On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 00:51 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Windows I'm using POP/SMTP and I don't delete the mails on the
server. On *nix I use POP/SMTP too, but delete the mails on the server
and I'm sharing the maildir by several *nix. Even if I keep the mails
on the server, when using Linux, this has got no impact on the trash
folder or anything else.

POP means the expunge is on a local folder, so the problem is internal
to this version of Evo, or perhaps to Windows, or to some interaction
between them. Since I know nothing about Evo on Windows I can't really
say more than that.

poc