Re: [Evolution] Contacts not shown on startup

On Sun, 2013-05-12 at 12:32 +0200, Gerald Raaf (Mailling Listen) wrote:
Since i update my gentoo system (the old one was with evolution 2.x),
and the new with evolution 3.6.4 my contacts won't be shown when i click
on my ldap addressbook, which was done with evolution 2.x.

I have to search a name to get a result or do an extended search with
for example with name equal blank and then the addressbook is filled
with all of my stored addresses.

        Hi,
I do not use it myself, but there is a checkbox in LDAP book properties
to make the book "browsable", which means the addressbook shows contacts
without searching them. You can find the option at the bottom of the
"using LDAP" tab of the LDAP properties. It's possible the change will
require a restart (at least of evolution-addressbook-factory).

In case it'll not work for you then I'd say it's a bug.
        Bye,
        Milan