Re: [Evolution] Some emails do not appear in my inbox - why?

Ooops,
I forgot to ask: is there a straightforward way to save/export my
Evolution account settings? I remember looking for this before, but
concluded that I have only 1 choice: backup everything (all 560 MB of
it) or nothing.  I would love to be able to save only the couple of
hundred bytes used to define all my accounts....