Re: [Evolution] Tasks categories

    Thomas

    I've created it while creating a new task. Restarting Evolution didn't showed to be the solution.

Alexsander Farias

De: Thomas Mittelstaedt <tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de>
Para: Alexsander Farias de Oliveira <alexsander_fs yahoo com br>
Cc: "evolution-list gnome org" <evolution-list gnome org>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 4 de Março de 2013 22:29
Assunto: Re: [Evolution] Tasks categories

Am Montag, den 04.03.2013, 04:10 -0800 schrieb Alexsander Farias de
Oliveira:
>    Hi!
>
>    I need some help using evolution tasks categories. I'm using
> Debian squeeze, so my evolution version is 2.30.3. The problem is when
> I create a new  task category,

How did you create the category? While editing the task. I use an even
older version of evolution, 2.28.4 and I just created a task, opened it,
pressed the categories button, created a new category, saved the task
and the new category would show in the categories list.
Maybe, you need to restart evolution to see the new category?