From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf mardorf rocketmail com>
To: evolution-list gnome org, ralf mardorf rocketmail com, bill bwi com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Feedback
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 11:35:22 +0200

On Fri, 2013-06-21 at 14:29 -0400, Bill West wrote:
Trying to paste text after the signature block seems impossible

Correct, but that's good, so nobody can write bad emails, regarding to
signature issues.

The signature is the last thing in an email and when replying to an
email with signature, it has to be excluded.

If there should be the need to quote a signature, a simple copy and
paste _works_, if it doesn't work, something is fishy. Again, close and
open Evolution, this should do the trick.

Btw. even pasting an email address between existing addresses, does
work.

I agree that Evolution has many annoying bugs and I try to find an MUA
to replace it, but copying usually does work without issues.