Re: [Evolution] Evolution on 64 bits Linux system

On Sat, 2013-07-27 at 17:44 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Eduardo, please don't top post.

+1

On Sat, 2013-07-27 at 16:28 +0100, Eduardo Jauch wrote:
What do you mean by "special account"?
Sorry it's my broken English. I've got there accounts one by my provider
Alice and two by Rocketmail. I'm subscribed to this list by a Rocketmail
account, but Evolution always does chose the default account Alice for
replies, the only exception is, when the mail is directly addressed to
me.

When using IMAP accounts [which are 'real' accounts] reply context
works.  But when downloading from POP accounts into 'On This Computer'
there really isn't an account context, so you don't get the feature.