Re: [Evolution] I/O operation timing out

Fedora 18. Evo 3.6.2

I get timeouts on some accounts (usually gmail) about once a month or
so. The timeouts will persist for a day or two and then things will
return to normal (no timeouts at all).

I have a single Internet connection, a Charter cable connection.

Sometimes during these time outs. The Gmail web interface will have
problems accessing my inbox as well. So in my case I am willing to
believe it might be internal Google problems.

Thanks,
Rob