[Evolution] Tor and Regular Mail

Hello list,

Few weeks ago I tried using Evolution with a mailbox accessible through
Tor. I use Evolution 3.4.4, but I assume this issue hasn't changed since
then, like in other mail clients.

When I configured Evolution to use Tor, the Tor-accessible mail could
work, but my regular mail accounts (like the ones I'm using now) didn't.
This is a result of Evolution having global proxy settings for all
accounts, probably like all other mail clients.

The question is: Is it possible to have one account which uses Tor,
while the other is regular, and they work at the same time? If not, is
there a technological barrier or just a matter of making some changes to
Evolution (in which case I'll file it in Bugzilla)?

regards,
fr33domlover