Re: [Evolution] evolution export/save to mbox in error

On Thu, 2013-04-04 at 15:47 +0000, frederic wrote:
For instance : one of my local folders has 398 messages and the storage
space in .local/share/evolution/mail/local/.mylocalmail/cur takes 31MB
but the mbox file written when selecting all messages and saving as mbox
takes  6.7 GB !!!

        Hi,
I recall that being a bug, which is fixed already, but I do not recall
(and I cannot find) which bug it was, and since what version it is
fixed. I guess the 3.6.4 has it fixed for sure.
        Bye,
        Milan