Re: [Evolution] error sending message - data-command failed ???

On Fri, 2013-04-05 at 11:49 +0200, Thomas Prost wrote:
This limit message came from my old alma mater account where they seem
to be aware of these problems.
But for sure I am able to send from my private account (1&1) messages up
to 60-70 MB - so far I tested. I don't want to flood the internet - but
from time to time, we have to send large amounts of radiograph data and
need a quick response ...

You just described the business idea for file hosting services.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/