Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.2.2 sees itself as offline

Am 13.05.2012 14:57, schrieb Thomas Prost:
I don't have it all in mind, but remember that at the very beginning of
the thread, someone asked, if the errors were reproducible with
Thunderbird. Did you check that meanwhile ?
Couldn't yet find that in the archive ...
--
Best,
Thomas

The errors are not reproducible with Thunderbird nor with any other
mail client (even with MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 it works most of the
time), although several mail clients sometimes can not connect to Yahoo
(Evolution evidently, Thunderbird (Icedove on Debian) and Claws Mail.
Thunderbird has its own issues and I'd prefer to use Evolution,
otherwise I would stick with Thunderbird. To me it looks like Evolution
and Yahoo-Mail do not get along very well.

Regards,

Pascal

Update:

Evolution does not want to send a reply to the Evolution mailinglist
from my Gmail-account, nor any other mails for that matter. Yesterday it
worked. Here is the error I receive:

<<Während des Verschickens ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Wie möchten Sie
fortfahren?">>
"An error occured when sending the message. How do you want to proceed?"

<<The reported error was "Fehler bei Welcome-Antwort:Die Wartezeit für
die Verbindung ist abgelaufen".>>

"Error with 'Welcome-reply': Waiting time for connection expired"