[Evolution] RSS-feed plugin in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS errorneous

Hi,

I have a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04 and added Evolution 3.2.3 from
the Ubuntu sources. I also added the rss-feed plugin and that seems to
be causing segfault. I experienced several crashes while opening feeds.
After removing the plugin using the package management (synaptic) Evo
runs smooth. If necessary I can add the plugin again and try to confirm
the error if that has not been reported previously.

Please let me know what to do?

Bernhard