Re: [Evolution] Problem with message window popping up.

On Wed, 2012-03-14 at 10:56 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this and how I might fix
it?   Is it likely to go away when I upgrade to Fedora 16?

Sounds like either your mouse is sending spurious double-clicks, or Xorg
or GDK is receiving spurious double-click events.  In any case, it's way
out of scope of anything Evolution's doing.

Are you having similar problems with other apps?

First thing I'd suggest is try a different mouse.

Matthew Barnes