Re: [Evolution] evolutio forgets my passwords every start

On Fri, 2012-03-09 at 19:32 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
$ env|grep GNOME
GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL=/tmp/keyring-JmCobi
GNOME_KEYRING_PID=2040

However neither PID 2040, nor file /tmp/keyring-JmCobi exist (a bunch
of
other /tmp/keyring* files do exist). This looks like it's worth
investigating so I'll get on to it when I have more time.

Following up to myself: I've had to use FVWM due to unrelated problems
with KDE, and the password stuff works perfectly. The correct PID and
temp file are noted in GNOME_KEYRING_PID and GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL and
Evo doesn't ask me for anything.

Definitely looking like a KDE bug. I'll pursue when I get KDE working
again.

poc