Re: [Evolution] evolutio forgets my passwords every start

Well, the keyring password is because there are all the passwords of all of your accounts.
You can see this, typing wrong password twice;  you will have a prompt asking you for the password of every account you have, to receive and to send.
So it has logic.  Is the login password that I don't see why on earth it has to be asking.
:-S

Anyway, I like this kind of threads, are very interesting to read.  ;-)

Regards
Lailah