Re: [Evolution] Need Help with evolution auto subject (was: evolution-list Digest, Vol 83, Issue 7)

On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 22:20 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
At one time there was talk of allowing Evo to call external editors
from
the Compose window, which could possibly be a way to approach this
requirement, but I'm not sure what happened to the proposal.

The external editor plugin works -- I'm using gvim to write this now.
I'm not sure if the plugin is included by the mainstream distros.  If
not, you'd have to build it yourself.

reid