Re: [Evolution] Header 'From' field gets stripped

Jose, could you please copy in your answer my other maill addr,
<guru OCLC org> to get the mail to an Evo client (Cc'ed ); and specify
where exactly the From: is not visible correctly;

Hi Matthias, did it!

I don't see it correctly in Gmail's webmail interface when I click on 'Show original',
meaning original source and as you pointed, in Evolution with Ctr+U.
It's correctly displayed in listings from evo, thought.

There is an example in this list accessed by web:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2012-July/thread.html
Look at my first post.

Sorry, I'm not subscribed and I'm not sure how to answer keeping the subject.
Thanks all for your answers.

Regards