[Evolution] Cannot see folders, evolution-mapi

Hello,

I am unable to see any of my folders on our exchange
server using evolution-mapi. I can see a folder
called 'Favorites', but as far as I can tell, there
is no such folder on the server. There are no
error messages to indicate that anything is wrong.

I think everything up to and including openchange
is working properly, because I can retrieve
messages with the 'openchangeclient' utility and the
mapitest is able to send/receive messages.

My system is Gentoo. I have installed samba4 (0.16),
openchange (0.11), evolution-data-server+evolution+
evolution-mapi (3.3.2) from sources manually. The
rest comes from gentoo itself. Gtkhtml and gconf is
from the unstable branch and the rest is from stable,
(if I recall correctly). The manual stuff was all
put in /usr/local/samba/. Basically I tried to follow
'http://mad-scientist.us/Makefile', but I found that
I had to use
--with-gconf-source="xml:merged:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults"
for the evolution-packages.

I have run evolution with CAMEL_DEBUG=all and E2K_DEBUG=2
(not sure if that is relevant) without seeing anything
that looks like an outright error. I also tried adding
MAPI_DEBUG=10, but that didn't give any further output;
and neither openchange nor evolution-mapi appear to have
an option to enable debugging during 'configure'.

At one point I thought I needed to add the Inbox-folder
in order to browse it. This resulted in a folder called
New Inbox being created on the server - so authentication
is probably working from within evolution.

When I first started evolution and had added my account,
I realized that I hadn't yet done the imap-db setup
described in the openchange install manual. I removed
and recreated the account in evolution after I had
done those steps - but I'm not sure if there is any more
cleanup needed?

Any pointers or ideas?

BR,

/Patrik Magnusson