Re: [Evolution] Notes on Data migration Evolution 2.24.5 to 3.4.3

On Wed, 2012-08-08 at 09:51 +0200, Patryk Benderz wrote:
[cut]
I hope this helps others so afflicted.
Thank you for sharing Brian. Sadly not many people think about others
these days.

In my more than 25 years of UNIX, Linux, QNX etc experience , I have
encountered a number of folks that hoard information/procedures and how
tos like they were magic spells that only a true magician could possess
and use.

Since I learned much from that type of pseudo guru on my way to gurudom,
I decided a while back to pass what I learned onto others so they could
benefit.