Re: [Evolution] Email Search and sorting

On 9/15/2011 5:36 PM, Bahadir Balban wrote:
I would like to mention that searching emails in Evolution is quite
non-intuitive. Categorizing search into Subject, address, sender, body
etc. is really a non-essential feature. I remember a conversation I had
about X, how do I know if I used it in the subject or anywhere else? We
have a single search box in google, and we need the same in evolution.
Why should I do the work for the client to categorize first, to be able
to do search?
this all depends on the user environment. someone with a massive amount of email prob does not want every search to include the full body text of every email. esp if they're on an underpowered box