Re: [Evolution] Image preview not scaling

On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 10:57 +0800, Wouter van Marle wrote:
In previous versions large images would be scaled down to fit the width
of the preview window by default, allowing a mouse click to toggle
between scaled and full sizes. Now it doesn't scale at all, just
displays at full size. Very irritating.

How to fix this behaviour, and revert to the old ways?

The old ways require GtkImageView, which hasn't been ported to gtk3 yet.
You're stuck with a plain old GtkImage in the meantime, without the
fancy scaling.

As soon as I find GtkImageView has been ported I'll restore the image
scaling.

Matthew Barnes