From: Elias Abacioglu <elias rabi gmail com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] openSuSE 12.1 : Evolution : Need some info in configuring mail account with Microsoft Exchange 2007 ...
To: evolution-list gnome org
Date: Friday, 25 November, 2011, 0:26

You could ask someone with outlook 2007 or newer to provide that data for you.
Start Outlook, Ctrl+rightclick on the outlook icon in the right side of the  startmenu. Not on the application.. on the mini icon on the right.
Select test auto config or auto discover or something like that.
Enter your e-mail and password and you will get a long XML output, where you have your ews addresses.

/Raboo