[Evolution] Fwd: Two instances of Inbox, one as subfolder

I suddenly have two instances of my Inbox folder, one at the top level and the other as a subfolder of Drafts.  The one at the top level appears to have everything that the one in Drafts does plus more mail that has come in since 9:00am today.  A screenshot is attached.

Any ideas about what happened?  I think most likely I accidentally dragged Inbox into Drafts (I have a slight tremor).  Is there any harm in deleting Inbox/Drafts?

System is Fedora-16 running KDE 4.7.3.  Evolution 3.2.2

Thanks - jon