Re: [Evolution] Eudora 7 Outbox mail migration to Evolution - Update

Hello Pete

1. Yes an email copied into the Sent folder where the Eudora Outbox
emails were imported to does show the date normally in the message list.

2. Below is an email in its entirety that was imported from the Eudora
Outbox and shows up in the Sent folder mailbox without any date info.

One apology - in the date column there is a ?

I had mentioned that the date column showed "no date" - confused with
another email client I was experimenting with - I think I have tried
most but Evolution seems just nice to use.

Regards

Peter Cave