[Evolution] Big problems with evo

After Debian squeeze was released I continued to update the testing distribution.

Suddenly evolution did not show any of IMAP files at all and local folders were not visble. Downgrading to  evolution 2.30.3-5 did not solve the problem, still no files in my IMAP INBOX folder, but at least the local folders are visible.

evo is constantly fetching the summary information from the imap server and never completes:
Fetching summary information for new messages in INBOX (xx% complete)
and
Pinging IMAP server xx.yy.zzz (0% complete).

Error messages printed out are:
evolution-mail-Message: Error occurred while existing dialogue active:
Incomplete server response: no information provided for message 1
and
(evolution:18019): camel-imap-provider-WARNING **: No information for message 1
evolution-mail-Message: Error occurred while existing dialogue active:
Incomplete server response: no information provided for message 1

Evo works perfectly on other computers (with newer versions of evo) connected to the same IMAP server.

Removing the folders.db file did not solve the problem.

Please help!