Re: [Evolution] OK_someone explain this: OO Calc cell contents to Evolution image attachment

On Sat, 2011-03-12 at 18:46 -0500, Carpet Nailz wrote:
Why does Evo turn this item into an image and make it an attachment?
When I right click the "attachment" and open it with Image Viewer, it
just shows the string of numbers.

I believe this got sorted out in either Evolution 2.30 or 2.32 after a
lengthy discussion on this mailing list last year.  OO Calc advertises
both image and HTML clipboard formats, and with the advice of a couple
list subscribers here I tuned Evolution's clipboard format selection
algorithm to better handle this and similar use cases.  It now pastes
spreadsheet cells as tables instead of images.

Matthew Barnes