Re: [Evolution] evolution won't show email

On Sat, 2011-03-05 at 08:30 -0700, brad haack wrote:
Ok, I found ~/.evolution/mail/imap and deleted the folder there.   When
I restarted Evolution it looked good.  I quit Evolution and started it
and now back to square one.  No messages.

Don't top-post. Replies live *below* the citation, which would be no
larger than is necessary for context.

In the bit above the folder index, check that you have Evolution set to
show 'All Messages'. Also, type something into the search box and hit
enter to do a new search, then cancel the search by hitting the odd
yellow icon in the right-hand side of the search box.

Often, Evolution will actually have a search active even though it
doesn't admit it. Doing a new search and then cancelling it is the only
way to fix that.

--
dwmw2