Re: [Evolution] How do I save a message in a simple text file?

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 18:12 -0600, Leonard Evens wrote:
With previous versions of evolution, I could save a message as
something.eml.  But now the only choice is save mbox,  and I don't
understand what that does.  In any case, it seems too complicated.

        Hi,
it's the same thing, the menu item was only renamed, to reflect the
format, which is pretty same as the .eml format.
        Bye,
        Milan