Re: [Evolution] Filtering broken in svn head

On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 00:58 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
I wonder about your exact steps how you ran into this issue.

I just backed up my /home/$USER/.evolution directory and restored after
a fresh OS install.  I wasn't aware of the Restore functionality.  For
me, everything worked pretty well by simply copying the directory,
except the filters broke.

I'll try looking for the Restore function next time.

Thanks,
Bo