Re: [Evolution] Opening Evolution contact in address book freezes Evolution, Gnome

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:
On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 09:12 -0600, Arthur Machlas wrote:
I strongly suggest that one of you report this to Bugzilla. If you don't
report it, don't expect it to be fixed (mentioning it on this list
doesn't count).

poc

I submitted it to debian bug tracker after doing a search of open bugs
there. debian's evolution team will probably tell me to file upstream,
or they might do so themselves, but I'll await their comment since
their policy asks debian users not to file in both places in case it
is a Debian specific problem.

I've also included the proper backtrace in that bug report. I didn't
do it properly I think in the post above.

Regards,
AM