[Evolution] Storing Folder after each start (indexing)

Hello,

we have the following problem:

We have many local mail folders, some of them with up to 10.000 mails. Size of the mbox files: up to 3GB.

After each start of evolution, the mailfolders are indexed again (Storing Folder message). This takes a very long time (up to 2 minutes) and blocks the computer completely.

We tried to vacuuming the database (sqlite3 folders.db "vacuum;"), deleting and recreating the index files (*.ibex.index, *.index ect.).

Is there any way to accelerate this?

We use Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with Evolution 2.28.2.

Many thanks and best regards

Ulrich Schipper