Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.32.2 crashing with Segmentation fault

On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 22:23 +0530, Muneeb Shaikh wrote:
I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 with all updates till now. Evolution was
working fine but suddenly (might be my mistakes) it started crashing.
Here's the log

http://paste.ubuntu.com/674625/

I tried reinstalling but it didn't work.

        Hi,
it might be something with underlying data. The paste above shows only
console output, but not the backtrace. I would try something like this
to get the backtrace:
   $ gdb evolution --ex r --ex "t a a bt" --ex q
but make sure you've installed debug info packages at least for
evolution-data-server and evolution.
        Bye,
        Milan