[Evolution] Evolution 3.0.3 -- when?

I've been running the Evolution mail system under Fedora-15/KDE for about 6 weeks now, and it has some very serious problems, which I can summarize as:
  1. It ignores font control from the KDE Settings->Applications Appearance window, both KDE font control and GTK+ font control, also its own internal font control window.
  2. It has trouble sending messages to an SMTP server, sometimes taking a l-o-n-g time, sometimes timing out. This can be temporarily cured by restarting it
  3. It crashes when a filter attempts to refile an outgoing message.
  4. It often asks if I want to recover messages that have never been lost.
  5. It often locks up receiving mail from a remote POP3 server.
  6. It often refuses to move messages, which can be copied and then deleted producing the same effect.  I have read that after a single message has been copied into a folder it will then always be possible to move messages into the folder; but this is not so.
  7. Deleted messages often do not disappear from a message list, even when "Show deleted messages" is not active, though they do appear in strikeout type.  Selecting another folder and then returning to the first folder makes the messages disappear from the list.
I can live with these, except for items 1 and 2, since I have workarounds.

Versions are: There are rumors that some or all of these problems will be cured in the 3.0.3 release, which will come out "real soon now".  Will the release happen in the foreseeable future?

Thanks - jon