[Evolution] Error message "Message could not be saved in Sent"

Hi,

Using evo 3.0.2 I have finally managed to have the nntp protocol
working. To send mail I use my normal provider. Whenever I sent a news I
get a warning in evo telling me that the sent mail could not be saved to
the "Sent" folder, but the folder "verschickt" (german for sent) was
used instead. this is fairly surprising since the "verschickt" folder is
defined for any of my mail accounts as the folder where the sent mails
should be save into. Thus this warning is completely superfluous and
indicates some program error. Has this already been dealt with or is a
bug report necessary.

Greetings from the Black Forest
Bernhard