Re: [Evolution] calendar one day to early

Am Montag, den 08.08.2011, 10:02 -0430 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
On 8 August 2011 08:49, Bernhard Kleine <bernhard kleine gmx net>
wrote:
        Hi,

        since quite some time I have holiday entries in my calendar
        which are
        just one day to early. When I change these entries e.g.
        eastern sunday
        2012 is not on a sunday 8-April-12 but on saturday 7-april12.
        I can
        change this entry, sure, but then in the next year the same
        problem.

        I do not have any idea where this can be changed permanently.
        It is a
        problem from older evolution versions, but since I have
        started to use
        the calendar more regularly, it is a mess. The whole calendar
        menu does
        not contain any entry where these holidays are mentioned not
        to mention
        be changed.

Help us to help you. Please give your Evolution version. See
Help->About.

poc
I had 2.32 (ubuntu actual) and changed to gnome 3.0; actual version of
evo 3.0.2. It is the same error independent of the version.
Bernhard