Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.1.4 HTML rendering engine?

On 08/05/2011 10:25 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
Hi all,

I installed (Ubuntu Oneiric's) Evolution 3.1.4 and wonder what is the
HTML rendering engine:
- Webkit?
- Gecko?
- Another?

Greping the installed packages, I dont find any 'moz*' (I fired them
all), the remaining is Webkit (I use Epiphany Webkit from the Oneirc's
too).

Hi,

at this moment Evo is using GtkHTML but webkit port is on it's way and if nothing goes wrong it should be ready in 3.2.

- Dan