Re: [Evolution] New Evolution User Documentation

Dear Patryk, et al,

Yes, it also came to my mind to contribute with this, although I still feel as an outsider in this sea of
Gnome stuff. With some feedback from this list, it may be possible.

Let me start with a question first: what should I (we all) think about the status of these sites?

http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/build.shtml
and
http://mad-scientist.us/evolution.html

DO you recommend to upgrade or improve either of those methods (i.e. that Makefile or jhbuild), or just
forget about them?

About a year ago I tried to follow both (on a stock Ubuntu), and failed for some reasons I no more remember.
(Probably, libgweather was where I gave up...) Since then, I am compiling manually using a homegrown shell
script (that I unfortunately need to fine tune for every new release).