Re: [Evolution] New Evolution User Documentation

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 15:19 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 15:05 +0200, Bakay ÃrpÃd wrote:
While compilation of a software is typically not part of the User
guide, I believe it makes sense with an open source project where
users should be encouraged to try the bleeding edge.
Users should not be encouraged to use unusable systems or lose data.
A minority of folks are technically interested, but I'd call them
developers. As I don't expect my car manual to explain how engineers can
(dis)assemble a car I wouldn't want the user documentation to explain
developers' stuff either.

+1

Users should not be confused with developers.