[Evolution] Evolution 3.0 - able to use gtk2 colour scheme?

Hi all, a bit of a tangential question. Evolution 3.0 has been
released with corresponding gtk3 dependencies. Unfortunately this
means its theme rather sucks, since they're very few gtk3 themes about
currently (and no dark ones). When I quit evo 3.0, however, it
temporarily for a split second shows my gtk2 theme colours.

So a pretty dumb question, anyway to make Evo 3.0 use a gtk2 theme?