[Evolution] evolution free busy alignment...

hi,

  I am using ubuntu 10.10 with evolution  2.30.3. I have integrated the evolution to exchange using OWA option.

  I am seeing some misaligment in free/busy page, which makes it little difficult to read the status of each attendee. Is there any solution/workaround  for this and has it been fixed in 2.32 release? Here is screen shot of the same..
--
regards
Aravind.

What ever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, weak you will be; if you think yourselves strong, strong you will be. We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves.
Swami Vivekananda.