Re: [Evolution] Message count - FC12 - Evolution 2.28.3

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 10:59 +0100, Steve T wrote:
Is there any plan for a fix for the message counts under FC12?

        Hi,
this is rather question for a Fedora list, though Fedora 12 will reach
its end of life quite soon, after the Fedora 14 release, thus I do not
expect any updates to it.

Is this a problem of my own making? Should search folders be used this
way, or should I be using filters instead to physically move the mails
to 'named folders' based on whatever criteria?

I do not think so, you are doing everything correctly, as far as I can
tell. It's a bug in the code.
        Bye,
        Milan