[Evolution] empting the trash issue

Those of you that are still having this issue.  Please go to https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/469828  and let
them know.

This is what they emailed me...
Can anyone please confirm if this is still an issue with evolution
2.30.3 in Ubuntu 10.10 so that we could send this bug to the developers
of evolution

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

--
Cannot empty trash container within Evolution v 2.28.1.  Revceive the error
"Error while expunging folder". Problem occurred after installation of Ubuntu

Status in âevolutionâ package in Ubuntu: Incomplete

Bug description:
Binary package hint: evolution

Problem did not appear while using Evolution 2.26.1 within Ubuntu 9.04.  Only
after upgrading to Ubuntu 9.10 and using Evolution 2.28.1 did the problem begin
to occur.

ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: i386