Re: [Evolution] Send/Received grey out

On Sun, 2010-05-30 at 08:45 -0300, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
Knetwork Manager doesn't show me any connection. Is this right? How
can I fix it?  Is important if it  is KDE front-end or Gnome
front-end?  I have a good connection in all programs but Evolution.

I don't know anything about KDE I'm afraid - but certainly in Gnome you
need to tell Network Manager that you have a wired (or even wireless)
connection and then things work.  If you have no connection showing in
Network Manager, then Evo probably thinks there is no network connection
on your machine and so doesn't connect.

P.