[Evolution] Help with settings

Hi There,

Folks, I'm new using evolution and ubuntu. After setting two gmail working accounts on evolution I'm receiving emails from both accounts, but getting a smtp error message to send emails through evolution.

I also posted another question to the list still without an answer... Can I import group lists set on gmail to evolution? This would make my life much easier.

Anyway, I hope to get some help as I couldn't find what I set wrong following the website and forum threads.

Cheers,
Eurico

--
Eurico Vianna