[Evolution] FEATURE REQUEST - add customized column to message list

UBUNTU 9.10 with proposed-updates
GNOME 2.28.1
EVOLUTION 2.28.1

I want to add Delivered-to: as a message list column. I use username+sitename gmail com to catch sites that give away my address for spamming. Currently, I have to tap through most of my spam folder one message at a time with full headers displayed, to see if they blind-copied the unique address.

Is there a hack, or is this a feature request?

ANDY - Salt Lake, UT US