[Evolution] Some messages do not display the body

Hello,

We are testing an Exchange 2007 setup and I am testing evolution in this
setup. I've found that some messages do not display the message body.

I've uploaded a screen capture:
http://www.phy.duke.edu/~jdorff/evolution-messages-display-fail-messages-de=
tail.png

I have not been able to construct an e-mail myself that causes this
problem, but I have received a few. Right now I suspect the
charset=3D3D"CP20127" might have something to do with the issue.. messages
with charset=3D"CP20127" display fine.

I'm running this on Fedora with versions:
evolution-data-server-2.28.2-1.fc12.i686
evolution-2.28.2-1.fc12.i686
evolution-mapi-0.28.2-1.fc12.i686

Thanks for any suggestions!
Jimmy Dorff