Re: [Evolution] Server unexpectedly disconnected: Input/output error

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 17:44 +0530, vijay singh wrote:
Hello,
I have tried your setting with my gmail account but it didn't work for
me.
i am getting below error :
Server unexpectedly disconnected: Operation now in progress

Did you do a "evolution --force-shutdown" and restart Evolution after
changing the settings?

Have you enabled IMAP access on you gmail account? [that is an option in
gmail you have to enable, or at least it used to be]
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>