Re: [Evolution] SMTP Problems

2010/6/18 Alvaro Alonso Jiménez

Hey everybody,

I have been using evolution for some days, and I didnt have any problem. But suddenly, I cannot send emails any more because I am having problems connecting to SMTP server (error "Connection timeout"). I didnt change anything about my configuration in Evolution, so I really dont know what could have happened...

I would appreciate any hint you could give me

With kind regards,

--
Alvaro Alonso Jiménez
Consultant

Have you experienced navigation troubles?  If you have another mail program, does it works fine?  Or is it only an Evolution problem?
In what operating system are you?  If it's Linux, what desktop?

Regards
Sylvia