Re: [Evolution] Trying to create Evolution-Exchange Account...

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 10:45 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
My question is whether there are plans for evolution to support 2010
without resort to DavMail or another 3rd party solution?

        Hi,
yes, there are. You may try latest openchange svn trunk (revision 1889
as of now), and evolution-mapi git master (slightly after 0.31.2
release), they may cooperate with Exchange 2010 server well. Note I was
told that Exchange 2010 server requires secure connection, for what the
evolution-mapi has a checkbox in account preferences (one should
re-authenticate when changing this checkbox, otherwise change will not
be propagated to the profile).

Give it a try, if you want, just note the openchange svn trunk requires
samba4 git master ('make samba-git' in openchange does the trick).
        Bye,
        Milan